RDP (Redispersible Polymer Powder)
Mikrant™ RDP is available in both rigid and flexible grades to enhance product performance in many construction applications, including tile adhesive, mortars, EIFS, cement plaster, etc.
|Packing||25KG each,custom packing available|
|Delivery||Around 7 days|
|Payment Terms||T/T or L/C at sight|
Redispersible Polymer Powder, also called RDP or VAE RDP, is a free-flowing and water-soluble white powder. It is obtained from vinyl acetate-ethylene through a spray-drying process. Mikrant™ VAE RDP can enhance the mortar adhesion, cohesion, and bonding strength. It also improves workability, durability, abrasion resistance, wear resistance, and load-bearing capacity. Adding Mikrant™ RDP also enhances the mortar’s wetting and water-retention property.
We rely on years of project experience, and record. Choose different RDP powder types
according to different projects to solve problems for you.
Excellent adhesion & High adhesion and cohesion
Excellent water-proof performance & Excellent adhesion & Good workability
|ET3060||Rigid||Tile adhesive; Masonry mortar; Self-leveling mortar; Water-proofing Mortar; Repair mortar; EIFS adhesive|
|ET3080||Flexible||Cement Plaster; Wall putty; Grout; Emulsion-based material|
Mikrant™ RDP Highlights
- Film formation. RDP is an organic adhesive. It forms a thin but high-tension, high-viscosity film on substrates, to prevent moisture.
- Great bond strength. The high polymer binder can significantly improve the adhesion and bonding strength of the mortar.
- Excellent workability. Mikrant™ RDP can make the mortar easy to mix and smooth to apply, reducing the working time and labor cost.
- Prevent cracking. Mikem’s polymer powder can also improve water retention and the water-proof of the mortar. It can help to reduce cracks and save water consumption.
- Excellent flexibility. VAE RDP is a thermoplastic resin. It allows the mortar to adapt to the changing in the external environment. So effectively prevents the mortar from cracking due to the temperature changes.
- Excellent water resistance. The delicacy developed modified formula of Mikrant™ ET6010H effectively prevents moisture intrusion. Just a thin layer, can form an effective waterproof barrier.
Mikem Chemical Solution: A Key to Quality
With extensive experience in chemical and construction coating and tile industry, we’ve established expertise and credibility to meet our customers’ requirements and exceed their expectations.
Our vision is simple —
To provide environmentally friendly RDP solution that optimizes our customers' experience
R&D Center in Dallas, UAS. They keep developing new formulas and improving existing products. Make sure our products are suitable for market changing.
Experienced technical team (over 10 years of working experience) in factories. They are familiar with the requirements of many countries and adjust the formula for each client.
Born of China Branch
The annual production capacity of Mikrant™ VAE RDP is 20000/MT. It ensures to finish your orders within working 5 days.
Main Roles of R&D Center
After-sale service. After our businessman receives your feedback, we will contact the relevant departments at once. Then hold an emergency meeting, and give you a solution within 2 working days at the latest.
Sales and Technician Teams
DCS (Distributed Control System). It controls all the processes by computers, to reduce the error that may be caused by manual. In China, no more than 5 counterparts have this system.
Our cyclone blending & mixing system helps to mix the powders very well. The working capacity is 10,000kg/batch, which greatly shortens the production time.
Main Applications & Advantages
Mikrant™ RDP play an important role in many industries, we manufacture high-quality RDP to meet your needs.
1. In wet mortar: Mikrant™ RDP improves consistency, smoothness, water retention, and workability.
2. After the adhesive drying: Mikrant RDP™ improves adhesion, wear resistance, flexibility, water resistance, deformation, and weatherability. So it effectively prevents tile hollowing.
1. RDP Powder improve the compressive strength, bond strength, water resistance, and constructability of putty.
2. It also can effectively reduce cracking and powder.
3. Prolong the service life of putty, and reduce maintenance costs.
4. Reduce the cost of packaging and transportation.
5. RDP polymer powder have good freeze-thaw stability, no need to consider the erosive effect of microorganisms.
6. Mikrant™ RDP is non-toxic and non-polluting.
Summary of Frequently Asked Questions
We rely on years of project experience, and record. Choose common questions according to different customer to solve problems for you.
What is Redispersible polymer powder(RDP)?
Redispersible polymer powder(RDP) is a free-flowing white powder. When this polymer powder comes into contact with water, it is again dispersed into a single dispersed particle. During this process, the properties of the polymer do not change.
The application areas of redispersible polymer powders are extensive. According to the specific application, our team can improve the properties of the product, including water retention and anti-sagging and so on.
How do you make Redispersible polymer powder(RDP)?
The redispersible polymer powder manufacturing process needs high temperature and high pressure. Want to learn more? click here.
What is the use of Redispersible polymer powder RDP?
Applications of RDP include formulations of building materials such as tile adhesives, grouts, finishing plaster, smoothing compounds, repair mortars and sealing pastes. Mikrant™ RDP is mainly used in the construction industry.
Can RDP mixed with HPMC before sent us?
If pack HPMC and RDP with Ton bags and you have your own formula, we can mix them for you.
What’s the loading capacity of RDP by 20 GP?
The loading capacity for RDP by 20 GP is 13T.
What’s the difference between ET3080 and ET3080A?
ET3080 is the economical quality product and ET3080A is the premium quality product.
Does your RDP powder compete with Wacker VINNAPAS?
RDP ET3080 was with a content of 18%. Regarding the ash content of the RDP powder, we consulted our technical department and they expressed that the 18% ash content is related to an additive called Calcium silicate, which is a very necessary step in the VAE RDP production process.
For your information,18% ash is in the middle to upper range of quality in the Chinese market. Wacker VINNAPAS 5010 RDP will reach 12% ash with the addition of this agent.
Our RDP- MIKRANT ET3080 Series products are divided into three different series according to different market requirements:** MIKRANT-ET3080 . ** If you have a requirement for ash content of 12% or less. We request to send you another sample of ET3080 , counterparting to WACKER VINNAPAS 5010N, 12%±2 content)
I can help you solve your problems and recommend suitable products to you.